Saturday 1 February 2014

starting over again

How do I unwrite the past?
How do I unloved you?

Those were the lines that made all those "first love" issue again. 

It's been a very very long time, but I still find myself struggling of moving on?
10 years, it has been almost 10 years but still things in the past bothers me.I still
see him sometimes in my dreams, in someone else love story, in some one else 
personality. 

How do I unwrite the past? If I did not let him go, If I did kept him..
If I did not let fear interfere in our relation could we still be us? 
And now, How do I move on?
When he has fully did. When he has another woman who makes him happy. 
When he is loving someone new...
When he already tied the not with her, and when I see the spark of happiness 
in those photos. 

How do I unloved you?
When? Over days, I thought I already did...
but when I am alone, when I am dreaming, part of me still thinks about you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment